Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday's WORKOUT-crackle bird



 The challenge this week on Saturday's WORKOUT - N0. 74 is Grunge with ALcohol Ink's. I am not exactly sure what grunge is but I think this qualifies. I have too much ink on me for it not to be grunge. All of the stamps I used are from Tim Holtz. There is a brass strip speckled with alcohol ink for the bird to land on. I used a SU stamp -a-ma-jig to get the colors where I wanted them. Thanks for looking and for leaving a comment. 

14 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning.
    Unbelievable design. Love them.

    Thanks Donna for your great work to SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bird is adorable. Love them Holtz stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card- beautiful elements and quote with a wonderful grunge feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes! THIS is grunge!! Love the stamps and the colors - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo beautiful!! love the bird!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete