Tim had us working hard on Day 5. I thought it would be quick but there just kept being more to do. I had the Santa stamp and music paper and fired brick distress stickles and distress inks. The numerals I made by painting grunge board numbers with enamel. I did try his technique using the Utee on some foil paper. It seemed like it was going to work but when I put a second coat on it bubbled into a mess...a smelly mess. I kept putting white around the edges to stop it from looking pink but that didn't work either. A little frustrating this one but fun anyway. I am linking this to Artyjen's Splinter Group. Come and see all the amazing tags.
Thank you for looking!