I was shocked and honored today by being given this award from Brenda at Bumblebees and Butterflies. I met Brenda through the CC Challenges. She creates wonderful Art. I am very inspired by her use of colors. By accepting this award I agree to thank Brenda and link back to her and then
Share 7 things about myself :
1. I was born in Vancouver B.C. Canada on June 21.1949. ( You do the math)
2. I have 2 adult children. I live with my husband of almost 44 years in a small Community near the water.
3. I love being retired and having lots of "play" time.
4. I have been making things since forever. I have tried my hand at quilting, spinning and weaving, working with clay, making paper, building rock walls, making cement tiles etc.
5.I have a big flower garden full of irises and lavender and as many purple plants that I can find.
6. I like rock and roll and blues and a bit of country music.
7. Blogging connects me to other like-minded people. I am amazed and inspired by the amount of talent " out there."
And now the hard part- I am to pass this award on to 7 recently discovered blogs. I love all my blogging friends and don't like to pick but I do have a few recent followers who might like an award. I have also included Kathy and Alison because they deserve an award for participating in the TH tags from start to finish. The final part is to let these people know about their award and away I go to do that.
Marie at Dolly's Daydreams
Alison at CRAFTYTROG'S INKY ADVENTURES
Maggie at CAPRICORN CRAFTS
Kathy Eddy at "Inkin it Up"
Rachelle at Orezonia
Donna, Doni, Lady D at FLYING SOLO
Julie Forest at Jul's Art Niche
Thank you for looking!