Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ten Times Ten Grand Give-A-Way Challenge: Day Three


  Todays Ten Times Ten Challenge tag is a steampunk theme that must include a key, 3 arrows and a pointing hand. You must also use some heat embossing and sponging. One element must be metal and one must be cut out by hand. My background is sponged with distress inks and a sea sponge. I ran it through a Cuttlebug gears folder. My light machine and cyclists and lock and ket were cut out by hand. the light filaments were distressed with wild honey di and embossed with clear. Do not disturb was also embossed. The stamps are from 7 gypsies. Arrows are TH. I think this is my first Steampunk tag. I love the theme but haven't had much success with it.
 It seems I forgot to read the guidelines before I entered these Challenges and it turns out the Vagabond can only be won from someone in the U.S.A. because of shipping etc. Perfectly understandable. That's okay. Stampin Dymonz told me to stick around for the daily prizes and said she is going to have more challenges when this one finishes. So all you Tim fans should check it out.  And whoo hoo seems I won yesterdays prize! Your kind wishes worked.


Have a super day! Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Terrific tag Donna. Shame about the Vagabond but great that you have won a prize....woo hoo. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Donna.....Glad to hear you won....Sorry to hear about the vagabond prize ....but glad to know about the other TH challenges that she will be doing...I am a TH fanatic.....So I'll be right there when it happens.......I really love your tags....and me myself am participating because it allows me to challenge myself to use TH products....The vagabond is just a plus.....And meeting you ladies and sharing your inspiration and creativity , fo me, is far more important than winning the vagabond.....I'm having an absolute ball....and enjoying every minute of it......I'm surprised at a lot of the tags...I think how did they think of that......Looking forward to seeing you in future challenges...And again...Congrats to your win...I know...I wrote a book....(hehe...) Sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame about the big prize, but so glad you won yesterday, todays tag is awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, great tag and details...you were very creative

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being a prize winner, and especially for creating your first Steampunk-theme tag! You've produced an expert piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna...I love your tag...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really magnificent, Donna - love all the details! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space for our "Tim Times Ten" Tag challenge. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another winner - I love all the layering. There is so much look at and explore. I'd love to pick this one up and hold it in my hands.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete