Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tim Holtz - 12 tags of Christmas 2009 #6


  For the 6th tag of 2009 Tim shows us a clever trick with dictionary paper. You can see it here. As you see I have used a small tree for mine which isn't as effective but it will fit in the Christmas tag holder I am using. My supplies (stamps, inks,25) are all from Tim's collections except the key which is Making Memories. I am linking this up with Alison's blog because she is away but has made a fantastic tag and card for this challenge which you should see. I am also linking with Kathy who has made a wonderful tag as well. 
I hope you are having a great weekend and the sun is shining wherever you are! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. This turned out great Donna! Your little tree looks just fine and your background is amazing. This was one of my favorite tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant tag Donna! The additional trees in the background are a great idea!
    Thanks so much for the link, luckily we have wifi in our hotel bar in Italy, so I managed to link on Kathy's blog.
    Have a great weekend!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! That one brings back memories. We always chopped our tree down in the forest. Great tag, Donna. Love the old car. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great tag, love those little trees. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful tag...so love the use of dictionary paper like that! :) Nan

    ReplyDelete