Friday, November 4, 2011


 It seems like a long time since I last posted, so I thought I would show you what I have been doing. I made this Christmas card this morning but mostly I have been making up Christmas card kits for some friends. I have to send them early so they have time to make them up. It isn't helping that my arm keeps going numb (from an old neck injury). It seems to only happen when I use the keyboard so I am being forced to be on the computer much less.


 By the way the Halloween wind left just in time for the firemen to put on a wonderful display. 


Thank you for looking. Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the problems with your arm Donna, hope it gets better soon.
    Loving your Christmas card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you do has such creative detail. I love your spin on art.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK! That's the final straw. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. I am coming to play at your house! (really sorry about your neck. how can we do without out computers?) hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you about having to walk away from the computer or not doing something too long! Things we take for granted in our younger years! This Christmas card is simply wonderful! Love how you used the trees! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Donna, such a lovely vintage feel to it as always.
    Not nice when you have to keep changing what you are doing because of pain or numbness, take care of yourself.
    Hope you are having a good weekend. We are having fireworks later with the girls (although I can hear lots going off now). It is Bonfire Night here in the UK.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Donna, such a lovely Christmas card. What a great idea - card kits. You gave inspired me, I am going to put one together for my sis. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, this is absolutely fantastic! I love the hints of Christmas colors and imagery and especially the Christmas "shipping" stamp (I think that's what it's supposed to emulate).

    Awesome! And how nice are you making Christmas card kits for people? If someone asked me to do that ... honestly just *thinking* of the work involved would make me cry ... and my arms aren't going numb!

    Have a great week filled with, I hope, lots of relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning design Donna! Hope your arm improves x

    ReplyDelete