Saturday, August 28, 2010

Alter it Monthly - August



This is the first time I have entered the Alter it Monthly Challenge. I can really use some inspiration to alter all those "things" I have collected. The theme for August is Music. THE ALTERED ELEMENT is offering a prize which makes it even more fun to enter. I picked up this mini cupboard at a $1.00 store eons ago. I covered it with music paper, and TH symphony tape. I also used acrylic antique white paint and matte Mod Podge. I used part of a TH stamp and an image from my stash. Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

  1. awesomely perfect thank you ...

    you linked to us
    its a full piece made for the theme and you left a link to here on our blog..
    full marks LOL
    this is lovely... i am glad you managed to take part. a beautifully altered item with a great Renaissance feel
    good luck for the draw.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, and thanks for the link! Probably too late for me in August but will definitely think about the September challenge.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This came out Gorgeous! I love all the music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this is gorgeous! you only paid a dollar for the cupboard, I need to come shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tissue tape on your box - what a find for a $1!

    ReplyDelete