Sunday, December 4, 2011

2011 Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas #2


  Tim's tags for day 2 are my favorite so far . Go here to view them and see how he does it. I made my own emboss resist background for this one. I haven't been able to get any of Tim's new Christmas paper yet.
Supplies- dies-tag, reindeer flight,vintage lace, Claudine Hellmuth studio sticky back canvas, Stamps-SA-TH., clearartstamps, graphic 45, distress inks,clear embossing powder, picket fence distress stain,rock candy distress stickles, archival black ink, gold pot scrubber and brown toile.


So now I am all caught up and ready for tomorrow, except for the huge mess I have made. Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning tag, love your design Donna! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty, Donna. I do love that little reindeer. hugs, Donna (the other one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Donna, so delicate. Great improvisation. x

    ReplyDelete