Sunday, December 4, 2011

2011 Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas #4


 I had to go to town for a few days so now I am playing catch up with my Tim tags. Lucky Tim had a snowy day to inspire him for tag #4. Go here to see how he did it. I followed Tim's tag a lot for this one. He used the distress stains in a way I had never tried. A great technique that I will definitely use again.
Supplies- snowman and snowflake die cuts (from a friend), tag die,on the edge die, distress stains, glossy accents, snowflake stamp, plastic packaging, buttons, ribbon, acrylic paint, rock candy crackle paint and distress stickles.


I hope you are all having a creative Sunday. Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the festive foliage in Mr Frosty's hat Donna! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tag and especially love the colour you've used Donna, x

    ReplyDelete