Sunday, December 4, 2011

2011 Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas #3


 This is my tag for day 3. It is totally different than Tim's. Go check out his amazing tag here. I like this technique and thought I would try it with these Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stamps.
Supplies- TH Alterations dies- tag, festive greenery autumn gatherings, Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stamps-flourish, bird, cage,greeting, clear and gold embossing powders,glossy accents,enamel accents, distress stickles, cranberry alcohol ink, distress ink refills, distress ink pads, twill tape, ribbon and embellishment.


I like my festive bird and I hope you do too. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Love your tag Donna - so happy and bright.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this wonderful colourful tag. Great interpretation. x

    ReplyDelete