Monday, December 5, 2011

2011 Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas #5


Here we are almost halfway through Tim's Tags for 2011. Tim shares some interesting techniques for this one including using his "backward " stamps. Go to his blog here for all of the details. I don't own any of his backward stamps so I have gone my own way with this one. Because my tags are to save for the techniques, I am not usually adding embellishments. It makes them much easier to mount. I hope you are having a great Monday. Thank you for looking!
Supplies I used- glossy accents, cranberry alcohol ink, black Archival ink, plastic. coated card stock, TH SA stamps, TH trimmings , netting.

8 comments:

  1. Like your tag very much. It's a mystery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Donna, such gorgeous colours.
    Hope all is well with you.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is stunning Donna especially the fab background, so yummy. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag Donna, the reindeer looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag liking the deer stamped onto background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your tags, fabulous backgrounds.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so clever keeping these in a 'technique file'! I very much like the background on this one and the way you have somehow created a opposite focal point. I'm off to see how it's done. xxDonna (the other one)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Donna and the fabulous colours and back ground


    Marie

    ReplyDelete