Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2011 Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas #6



  Here we are half way through the Christmas tags. We are playing with metal today. Go here to see Tim's tag and instructions.
Supplies- metal from the hardware store, clear and winter wonderland embossing powder, faded jeans distress ink, Ranger paint dabbers and other acrylic paints, embossing folders - Th Sizzix alterations- snowflakes and trees, Cuttlebug , TH die tag and bookplates, glossy accents. TH charm clip, charm and ribbon from my stash.


Thank you for looking! I hope you are all ready for Christmas. I sure am not.

8 comments:

  1. You've created a beautiful wintry scene Donna! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, haven't been by for such a long time I do apologise. This tag is simply gorgeous , I love the winters scene you have created and the fab texture. Hope all is well with you.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Donna. I just love those TH trees. They are soooo cool. hugs,Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Way nicer than T!m's!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just thought I would drop by and visit you. Hope you are getting back to your creative self. Don't be to hard on yourself.
    Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna, hope you are well just popped by to see you and say hello. Take care my friend.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna me again, hope you are well think about you a lot and miss you. Sending you warm wishes and hugs from Greece

    Marie

    ReplyDelete